RESEARCH AWARDS AND GRANTS
Best Poster Presentation Award
Asian American Psychological Association 2008.
- Study: Asian Americans in Counseling: A Comparison with Other American Students.
AAPA Dissertation Award
Asian American Psychological Association 2007.
- Study: Perfectionism, Depression, and Self-esteem: A Comparison of Asian and Caucasian Americans from a Collectivistic Perspective.
Alumni Society Research Initiation Grant
College of Education, Penn State Univ. 2006.
- Study: Perfectionism, depression, and self-esteem: A comparison of Asian and Caucasian Americans from a collectivistic perspective.
International Conference Travel Award
- Study: Perfectionism among Chinese Students in Taiwan and Hong Kong: Psychological Well-being in a Collectivistic Culture.
Student Research Excellence Award
APA Div. 17 SERD 2005.
- Study: Perfectionism in Chinese High School Students from Hong Kong.
Student Travel Award
Asian American Psychological Association 2005 Convention.
- Study: Comparing Perfectionism and Gender Roles in Asian Indian University Students.
Award of Excellence
APA Div. 52 Student International Research 2004.
- Study: Perfectionism in Chinese University Students from Taiwan.
1995 NCTU Undergraduate Research and Development Competition.
- Study: Optimal Gas Station Layout for Efficient Service Time.